Music Release: Slow Emotions Alive

In December 2023 I recorded a few new live piano improvisations with my MIDI keyboard, using the Steinway sample from "Garritan Personal Orchestra 5". I then did a few minor edits and created audio files. 

Originally these were mostly kind of "Träumerei" and "Fantasia", but I then did come up with other names:

  • Dreamery
  • Walking Through Sounds
  • Fantasia
  • Powerful
  • Longing
  • Affirmative

There was originally a 7th track to be included, but it was longer than 10 minutes, and LevelMusic did have some trouble with that. The seventh track was then published as a single on Soundrop, but is not yet online.

I did publish them at LevelMusic, to try out this service. So far I had only minor problems, as described here in one of my previous posts: Music Distribution: Level Music . The release is now apparently on 171 online music sites.

As of today (27 Jan 2024) the release is online at 6 music sites:


(click on the above picture, then the most current list of music sites with a direct link to the release is shown).

Statistics

As of today (27 Jan 2024), 10 days after the release had gone live, there are 48 track plays. Interestingly, 25 of them are from the Republic of Korea!



Many greetings to my fans in Korea, USA, Japan, France, and China! The rest of the world will surely join my listener community.

Comments